Question about printing invoices

John Pettigrew john at pettigrew.org.uk
Fri Apr 16 09:16:52 EDT 2004

I'm moving my business accounts across to GnuCash and have (I think) sorted
most of what I need. However, printing invoices is still one problem. I have
no problem creating new invoices (although the process is, to me, slightly
cumbersome) - it's the printing that the problem.

Basically, I think that it is essential to have my own details printed on the
invoice and there seems to be no way to achieve this ATM using GnuCash. I have
therefore tried creating a header image with my logo, name and contact details
on it. Unfortunately, when GnuCash prints this, it is very pixellated (looks
like a preview of the image rather than the image itself), giving the text a
very unprofessional appearance.

Has anyone sorted out what is needed to do this? Is there a magic resolution
and size for the image for it to work properly?

GnuCash 1.8.8, SuSE 8.2.

TiA

John
--
John Pettigrew                         Headstrong Games
john at headstrong-games.co.uk            Fun : Strategy : Price