Question about printing invoices

John Pettigrew john at pettigrew.org.uk
Fri Apr 16 11:05:32 EDT 2004

In a previous message, Derek Atkins <warlord at MIT.EDU> wrote:

> John Pettigrew <john at pettigrew.org.uk> writes:
>
> > I think that it is essential to have my own details printed on the invoice
> > and there seems to be no way to achieve this ATM using GnuCash.
> Have you input your contact info into File -> Properties?

Aha again - didn't realise that was where this should go. This now does what I
need. Indeed, it is nice to be able to enter HTML tags to get formatting on
this  :-)

> I've never played with the images myself; my logo is an eps image and that
> doesn't ever print properly.

FWIW, this was using a PNG image.

John
--
John Pettigrew                         Headstrong Games
john at headstrong-games.co.uk            Fun : Strategy : Price