Gnucash 1.8.9 accepted to Debian sid

Dave Morris dmorris at uvm.edu
Thu Apr 22 09:07:00 EDT 2004

Phil,
Similar issues have arisen with that package in the past.  I fell victim
to it myself.  It's in the archives
https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2004-March/009864.html
and has been mentioned on the users list a couple times in the past month
or so. You're not alone.

-dave

"He wasn't involved," McClellan said of Rove. "The president knows he
wasn't involved. ... It's simply not true."

"When I started programming, we didn't have any of these sissy 'icons' and
'windows'. All we had were zeros and ones -- and sometimes we didn't even
have ones." - Wally