way to download account statements from bank, easily?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Aug 2 12:55:30 EDT 2004

Someone wrote (and posted a link to) a python script that would use
OFX Direct Connect to obtain OFX transactions from your bank.  This is
probably better than using wget to walk through the bank's web pages.

-derek