How to get off this mailing list

Elizabeth Dodd liz at billiau.net
Mon Aug 2 17:03:41 EDT 2004

On Tuesday 03 August 2004 02:34, Derek Atkins wrote:
> See the URL at the bottom of this email?  Try using that.
>
> -derek
>
> Richard Thomas <tich at clad.co.nz> writes:
> > I have unsubscribed from this mailing list by sending in an unsubscribe
> > request via e-mail from the links contained in the e-mail list management
> > information at the bottom of each list e-mail.  I have also unsubscribed
> > via the web interface.   I am still receiving e-mail from the Gnucash
> > list.
> >
> > How do I get unsubscribed from the list?

You did say that you had tried the web interface; I think you've been caught
between the cracks with the change to new mailing list - you have actually
unsubscribed from the old list but we already on the new list.....
Liz

--
Now is the time for drinking; now the time to beat the earth with
unfettered foot.