How to setup a Health Care Reimbursement Account

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Aug 4 19:47:09 EDT 2004

Yes, this is correct.  Your loack of a direct linkage is the same
issue as inventory or chargeback expenses -- there's only an
out-of-band linkage between the expense and the "income".

-derek