`Balance' dialog box.. what is it for.

Harry Putnam reader at newsguy.com
Thu Aug 5 00:06:31 EDT 2004

Derek Atkins <warlord at MIT.EDU> writes:

> They are... Your problem is that you're not providing the "transfer
> account" in the basic ledger.

You really mean several dozen don't you.  And add a new one anytime it
comes up.  I'm only shown the accounts I've created in that transfer
dialog.  No opportunity to create one is presented. (In the register)

Again double the work load for no good reason.  Like most laymen I
already know where my money went.  Not enough passes thru my hands to
not be held even in my aging feeble memory.

But it seems there would be an adjustment or something for that kind
of usage too.  Maybe too hard to do.