help search

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Aug 5 12:21:48 EDT 2004

Harry Putnam <reader at newsguy.com> writes:

> I found the part about the auto saved files.  Pretty cool.
> But still in this particular case none of them are really right
> either.  Other changes are evident in them that I don't want reverted.
>
> I really just needed to erase an imported *.qxf file that I allowed to
> be swallowed without adjusting each transaction for the other half.
>
> A mass delete of some kind would be nice.  I'm probably overlooking
> some technique that allows that.

Unfortunately no, you haven't overlooked anything.  The best way
to handle this is to exit without saving your changes.  There is
no "undo" operation.

We will definitely need to consider such an operation when we move
to an embedded-sql data store (read: no "save" operation required,
because your data is saved at each commit operation).