Can't have too many backups...

jdebert jdebert at garlic.com
Sun Aug 15 06:11:21 EDT 2004

In follow up to the matter of the gnucash files lost to a kernel problem:

I found some backups made by a long forgotten cronjob I set up back in
2001, when I started using GnuCash. Actually, I had added the gnucash
backups to a script that goes back years earlier, never bothered to have
it tell me that it was doing gnucash files too, and so forgot about it.

Seems one can't have too many backups... :)

( Maybe I  _should_ plug in the 9tracks--just in case all the other
backups fail... )

=-=