Reply-to munging [was Re: credits expense account in invoice?]

Aaron Gaudio prothonotar at tarnation.dyndns.org
Tue Aug 17 11:50:53 EDT 2004

Yes, I understand the reasoning behind not having the reply-to "munged",
but my opinion is still that the benefits outweigh the risks. (Any
reply-to munging should only add a reply-to, never change a reply-to if
someone has manually filled it out.) I guess I fall into the category
mentioned on the page of those who don't like receiving multiple copies
of an email; though it appears that for at least this list, some
combination of sendmail and procmail is preventing me from receiving
duplicates, so in that sense the problem is solved :)

At any rate, I was just voicing my opinion and that wasn't the main
content of my email anyway; it's up to the list admin to set up the list
however they want. There's no point in continuing this discussion on the
list.