credits expense account in invoice?

E Dodd edodd at billiau.net
Tue Aug 17 17:21:29 EDT 2004

On Wednesday 18 August 2004 00:17, Wiggins d Anconia wrote:
> <snip>
>
> > BTW, may I suggest that the list admin make the list automatically
> > insert a "Reply-To" header for gnucash-user at lists.gnucash.org?
>
> http://www.greenend.org.uk/rjk/2002/03/lists.html
>
> http://danconia.org

I get mail from some lists that set the Reply-To back to the poster rather
than the list, and even KMail's filters won't get the mail going
automatically to the right place.
However, the use of the correct keyboard command (in KMail) gets the right
effect.
I don't have trouble with gnucash setup, once I'd fixed all teh filters
correctly.
Liz

--
If God had really intended men to fly, he'd make it easier to get to the
airport.