Email Invoices

David Blomquist dbl at tentra.com
Tue Aug 17 21:02:44 EDT 2004

On Mon, 2004-08-16 at 17:30, Derek Atkins wrote:
> linas at linas.org (Linas Vepstas) writes:
>
> >> The subject line can be hard-coded into a preference.  The cover
> >
> > well, that woul'd rather suck, now wouldn't it?
>
> Honestly I think it would suffice for a large number of users, so, no
> I don't think that would suck.  Besides, it's just a default.

I am using gnucash for a business on a daily basis and sending simple
email invoices would be a huge plus.  I agree completely with Derek on
this issue.  Anything to take a few steps out of 'creating invoice,
exporting to pdf, attaching to email, filling out subject line... etc.,
would be great!

David