Email Invoices

Doctorcam cam at ellisonet.ca
Wed Aug 18 00:58:42 EDT 2004

* Derek Atkins (warlord at mit.edu) wrote:
> Doctorcam <cam at ellisonet.ca> writes:
>
> > Sorry - when I said "design", I meant the way the printed invoice
> > looks.  As you point out below, they are ugly (though I wasn't about
> > to say that).  The system itself works just fine, and yes, I do use
> > it.
>
> Considering I wrote the invoice.scm code, I'm perfectly willing to
> call them ugly.  ;)

LOL

> I was hoping someone else would donate something better.  Someone
> did -- fancy-invoice.scm -- but it's not quite "finished".

Actually, I hadn't really looked at it.  Now that I see it, it's not
too far from what I do, except that I don't demarcate the columns,
don't use headings, and we're required to show our GST number on the
invoice more or less at the point where we show the GST amount.

I'd need to do some more changing to make it fit.  Fortunately, I have
only a few clients (I deal primarily with corporations), and I usually
bill by either the month or the project.  19 invoices since the
beginning of April isn't much.  Thus the duplication I do (which
amounts to replacing data in an existing invoice) is minimal.

Cheers

Cam

--
Cam Ellison  Ph.D.  R.Psych. #01417