Love Gnucash -- A few questions though . .

Aaron Gaudio prothonotar at tarnation.dyndns.org
Thu Aug 19 14:35:28 EDT 2004

On Thu, 2004-08-19 at 14:26 -0400, Dave Reed wrote:

> > I'm not able to find a reference to this. I'd love to try out direct
> > connect with some of my accounts (Scottrade was even helpful enough to
> > give me the url and other info necessary to connect). Can someone
> point
> > me in the right direction?
>
> Just curious - what Scottrade thing are you talking about?

Scottrade is a discount online broker...
www.scottrade.com

If you sign up with them, tell them I referred you :)

Their QIF downloads are somewhat broken, as they don't include dividend
reinvestments in their QIF (though they show them on-screen, and I know
the QIF format [and gnucash] supports them).

When I get a chance to try the OFX scripts, I'll report back my results
to the list.