Download

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sun Aug 22 14:18:57 EDT 2004

Hi,

You didn't say what file you downloaded, so it's a bit hard to tell
you what to do with it.  If you downloaded the .tar.gz then you'll
need to unpackage and build it.  If you downloaded the .rpm then
you need to install it on your Red Hat system.

You need to supply more information about what you did and what
system you're using so we can better help you.

-derek