Email Invoices

Robert Uhl ruhl at 4dv.net
Sun Aug 22 14:37:52 EDT 2004

Michael Wahlbrink <linux.wali at gmx.de> writes:

> I think the better (and perhaps more simple) version is to use html
> for the invoice, pdf would just add new dependencies to gnucash....

I'd like to re-iterate my hope that someday simple ASCII reports are
possible.  ASCII is the simplest and most portable format out there, and
the least likely to be mangled by intermediaries.  With a line printer,
it's also the absolute fastest to print.

Perh. it's possible to generate ASCII reports now, but I've no idea how.

--
Robert Uhl <ruhl at 4dv.net>
In the UNIX world, being dependent on a GUI is the same thing as not