Copy customized report book

Derek Brader brader at ieee.org
Wed Aug 25 19:29:13 EDT 2004

Hi All,

Copying GnuCash data from one system to another is no problem, but I'm having
some difficulty copying my book of customized reports that goes with the
data.

Copying:
...system1home/.gnucash/books/<path_to_my_data_on_system1>
...system2home/.gnucash/books/<path_to_my_data_on_system2>
doesn't cause complaints, but it also doesn't copy my reports.

System 1 is Mandrake 10 and System 2 is OS X Panther.  Gnucash 1.8.9 on both.

Seems like maybe I just need to do some light touch-up work on
the .../books/... sheme file, but I haven't had much luck figuring it out.

>From the archives it looks like support for saving reports is in the works, so
perhaps this isn't even a a problem worth pursuing, but if anyone knows of a
simple solution I'd love to hear it.

Thanks,
~derek