Printing job details on invoice.

Greg Fordyce greg at fordyce.com
Fri Aug 27 14:04:01 EDT 2004

I am starting up a small auto repair buisness and have been trying gnucash with a test account.  I am using the job details to store vehicle information with the license/registration number as the job number and make, model and year as the job description. This works great, but I can't get the job details to print out on the invoice.  How do I do this?  I have been through all the settings I can find, looked on the WIKI, docs and archives.  The only thing I have found is that I may need to hack a scheme file.  Can someone point me in the right direction to solve this minor problem with a great program.

Thanks in advance,  Greg F.