Easiest Linux distro to upgrade GC with?

Ben Pracht bpracht at nc.rr.com
Fri Dec 3 19:10:01 EST 2004

Thanks Derek,

Although I'd appreciate the RPM, I'm not sure how useful it'd be.  I was
able to install the last version without too much fuss, but I didn't
want to upgrade gnome libraries, glibc, gcc or whatever else.  Either
everyone else has an easier disitribution to deal with, like
apt-just-get-everything-i-need-darnit commands, or they have a little
more patience.  Either way, I'd appreciate any help and/or suggestions.

Regards,
Ben Pracht