associate jpeg image of reciept with a transaction?

Dale Alspach alspach at math.okstate.edu
Wed Dec 8 08:33:23 EST 2004

I think you should look at that page again. It states clearly that a
substitute check must contain an image of the front and back of the check.
So images of the checks will exist and I strongly suspect that banks will
continue to make them available to account holders.

Dale Alspach

What is a substitute check?

A substitute check is a special paper copy of the front and back of an
original check. The substitute check may be slightly larger than the
original check. Substitute checks are specially formatted so they can be
processed as if they were original checks. The front of a substitute check
should state: "This is a legal copy of your check. You can use it the same
way you would use the original check." The following sample shows what a
substitute check looks like.