Account type to isolate some transactions

David Harrison davidharrisoncga at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 12:23:35 EST 2004

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 01:11:35 -0800, jdebert <jdebert at garlic.com> wrote:
> You do not appear to be in the U.S.
>
> Nevermind about SBA and the IRS and Schedule C and the books, then.
>
> Don't know why I thought you were in the States...
>
> But it's still a bad idea. If my friend in BC is right (and IIRC), it
> might be a worse idea there than here.

I don't know if it's worse here (I'm in BC too) than in the States,
but it is not a good idea to mix business and personal bank accounts.
All your points are valid for here, though - with the exception of the
book recommendations, of course.  Unfortunately, I don't know of any
good ones for Canada.

--
David Harrison, BAccS, CGA