printing to pdf image size & missing company info

Brian b_rose at shaw.ca
Thu Dec 16 15:39:32 EST 2004

Hi,
Gnucash is great, thank-you. I have 2 problems
with the pdf writer and I don't know how to fix
them. First, the resulting file is a little small,
as if it creates 1 image and shrinks it, so could
be printed on a 6 x 8, instead of 8.5 x 11 inches.
Secondly, the pdf is missing the info from File ->
Properties, ( Company Name, Company Address), and
it is missing Today's Date from the Options button
-> Display tab -> "Today's Date format" box.

Is there a way I can fix this myself in a scheme file?

Brian
--
Contagious Design!
web . design . linux software . photo