GC list going bonkers?

Bill Wisse wiswp at niue.nu
Sun Dec 19 22:27:20 EST 2004

On Sunday 19 December 2004 10:27, Jason Schlumbohm wrote:
> Yes, it happens periodically. My understanding is that when emails
> arrive from people who are not subscribed to the list or from an email
> address different than the one they originally subscribed with, the
> message gets queued and needs human intervention to make it go through
> to the list. We've just witnessed the critical mass necessary for the
> maintainers to do so.

Ok, thanks to everybody who responded. :-)
I actually wonder if it has anything to do with CC.
I received some messages on this subject ,direct to me, and CCed to the list,
but they haven't come up as yet.

Anyway , it doesn't really matter, GC is such an excellent program.
I hope it will work allright when I get my G5 iMac.

Oh yes, and a Merry Christmas to you all.
--

Greetings from
/bill at 169 west , 19 south.