looking for sample trees

Floyd Hagen flohagen at montanadsl.net
Mon Dec 27 12:38:59 EST 2004

Would anyone care to share some sample account trees?  I think I'll
start fresh at the beginning of the year, and see if I can't get my data
better organized. I need to find a compromise between details and
usability.

The goal is to be able to easily decide what worthwhile expenses we
could cut down, or spend more money on.  I tried to write specific
scenarios, but they became too complicated and loaded, so if any one
would care to share their personal/home/family budget tree or how they
decide what level of details to track, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks for you help.