year end

Bill Wisse wiswp at niue.nu
Tue Dec 28 15:26:03 EST 2004

On Tuesday 28 December 2004 08:15, Blair Lowe wrote:

Sorry Blair , can't answer your question...
> Hi,
>
> I could not find any reference to "fiscal year end" in the docs, or the
> mailing archives.
>
> Our year end does not fall on the calendar year end. How can we change
> the year end to be a different date.

Questions how to handle "years end" are one of the most common on this list.
and to be honest < I don't know where to look for the answer either. ;-)
google isn't of much help.

Maybe a good and clear reference somewhere to the answer will help.
Like, how to install Gnucash on the mac using Fink, after this was put on, the
question hardly ever came up on the list again.

--

Greetings from
/bill at 169 west , 19 south.