Cheque v. Check

reriding at xmission.com reriding at xmission.com
Thu Dec 30 02:16:04 EST 2004

Hi,

I recently reinstalled my (very old and cluttered) debian unstable
setup.  My check register used to say "Check" and in the File menu,
Print Check.  Now is says "Cheque" and "Print Cheque."  My LANG variable
is set to en_US.  I've searched all the preferences screens and grepped
through everything I can find but don't see any way to change this back.

Is there a way, or should I just get used to the new spelling?

Thanks,
Bert

--
Bert Riding
reriding at xmission.com
gnupg fingerprint:
C0F6 E202 EFB3 F332 CAB0  85D4 A113 9F46 3C93 5A6E