Stock value is zero in total(report) column

David Hampton hampton at employees.org
Fri Dec 31 00:39:48 EST 2004

On Wed, 2004-11-03 at 07:41 -0500, Phil Longstaff wrote:
> I've modified the F::Q Cdnfundlibrary.pm and attached
> it.  It works for me.

Does this still work for you?  I tried it tonight with no luck.  If I
enter the url that f::q uses by hand, I get an internal server error
back from the visual basic script that is invoked.  If I can get this
working, I'll commit your changes to the F::Q source repository.

David

(Finally working through my backlog of F::Q and Gnucash email.)