Quotations & Invoices

Chris Cranford chris.cranford at tkdsoftware.com
Tue Feb 3 18:01:52 CST 2004

I was curious if there is "quoting" functionality in GNUCash?  I have recently began playing with it and find it very useful.

Is there a way to customize from the ground-up the invoice outputs?  Also, is there a way that when an invoice report is shown and the applicable columns for the invoice are selected and applied, that when the print invoice window is closed that the user-selected fields to be shown and hidden remain instead of resetting to the defaults everytime?

Thanks
Chris