Entering scheduled transactions.

Doug Laidlaw laidlaws at myaccess.com.au
Sat Feb 7 18:45:52 CST 2004

I use scheduled transactions more as reminders.  If I have a schedulered bank
debit, there is no problem.  If I have an account to take action to pay, I
schedule it for the due date.  When I enter the transaction in Quicken or
Money, I get a dialog allowing me to change the date and the amount (for
bills that vary,) while leaving the scheduled item unchanged for the next
time.  There seems to be no equivalent in Gnucash?  I can do nothing except
enter the transaction for the set amount on the set date.

Doug.
--
Love, even the love of God, is only mediated through persons.
   - Leslie Weatherhead.