Newbie Q: Merging accounts

cosmodog at comcast.net cosmodog at comcast.net
Sun Feb 8 00:50:18 CST 2004

Hmm...John C. Martin's question was about merging _accounts_ and it is
answered by FAQ B.3.1

B.3.1. Q: How can I move the transactions from account A into account
B, thus combining them?

Maybe the question can be extended to include the terms people will
search for.

Like...

B.3.1. Q:  How can I move the transactions from account A into account
B, to combine or merge or join them together?

or

B.3.1. Q:
How can I move the transactions from account A into account B.
How can combine, merge or join accounts together?

Richard