Transaction Log after crash

John Reynolds gnucash at reynj.fastmail.fm
Fri Feb 13 00:58:03 CST 2004

On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 00:52:31 +1000, "Benjamin"
<benjamincarlyle at optusnet.com.au> said:
> G'day,

Good evening to you.

This seems like a very good proposal. I do not believe that anyone is
working on this, however there is an effort to change the default data
store from .xml to SQL. This change should avoid much of what you fear or
expirence.

> So, is anyone looking at this? Would it be worth me looking at
> this? I'm a
> programmer, but haven't ever used gtk nor programmed in scheme. Have I
> missed
> something vital? Thoughts, anyone?

We would love to have you make this contribution. If you are willing, let
us know.

John R.