Problems downgrading gnucash?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Feb 23 21:26:08 CST 2004

Depending on what changes you made to your data in 1.8, you may not be
able to go back to 1.6 (why would you want to go back?)

This looks like it's having problems the the gnc:count-data tag.

At this point in time, over a year after 1.8 has been released, and
about 3 years (or more?) since the last 1.6 release, I'd have to
say "sorry, that's not supported."

-derek