problem recovering data

Hugo hv at uninova.pt
Wed Feb 25 12:53:59 CST 2004

Many thanks Derek,

You where completely right. Since I only created one set of accounts I
only had to "save as" once and I had completely forgoten where I had
saved it.

But unfortunatelt I was unable to open the file I found the
"Control.csh" file and a lot of .xac and .log files.

When I try to open or import the "Control.csh" file it says:
"Unknown file type"

If it helps here is the head of the file "Control.csh"

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<gnc-v2>
<gnc:count-data cd:type="book">1</gnc:count-data>
<gnc:book version="(null)">
<book:id type="guid">3ebadbd733aa4e812a3b88ebaa71de94</book:id>
<gnc:count-data cd:type="account">137</gnc:count-data>
<gnc:count-data cd:type="transaction">294</gnc:count-data>
<gnc:account version="2.0.0">
  <act:name>Assets</act:name>
  <act:id type="guid">b69518fe16e8d2440f40b088cfb2d4ad</act:id>

------

Is there any king of incompatibility between the two versions? If there
is is there any conversor?

Hugo Vilardouro