Scheduled transactions vs. automated entry of transactions...

Andrew Tuson andy at forum.demon.co.uk
Thu Jan 8 14:46:03 CST 2004

This is one area in which GNUCash falls down IMHO.  The accounts package I
used to use on RISC OS had a simple accounts screen which showed, for each
account, what the current balance was today and at a date in the future
(which I set to the end of the month) taking in to account all scheduled
payments.  The enabled me to see if I could pay, for instance, a credit card
bill now and still be able to cover all my standing orders for the rest of
the month.  I have not found the way to do this with GNUCash.

Andrew Tuson