Budgeting Status was [Budgeting Summary 1 - first draft]

Stewart V. Wright svwright+lists at amtp.liv.ac.uk
Sat Jan 31 03:20:10 CST 2004

G'day guys,

* Derek Atkins <warlord at mit.edu> [040131 01:41]:
> FYI, last time I tried to contact Darrin (a week or two ago) his email
> bounced.  YMMV

Same here.

<guilt-trip>
  I mailed Linas and Chris off-list a few weeks ago to see if they had
  Darin subscribed under a different address, but no-one got back to
  me.
</guilt-trip>

;)

> > You have done an excellent job of tracking this Budgeting project. Will
> > you continue?

Flattery will get you everywhere!  I've been trying (softly, softly)
to get this started again.

>  and do you have contact info for Darrin Willits? (the
> > gentleman who was doing the coding, I think)

That is my downfall too.  I didn't get a copy of the code that he
developed and his webpages have vanished too...

Anyone out there have copies?

> > I'm doing some work on the document that Benoit G. created ("State of the
> > GnuCash project"), and am trying to identify contact points for each of
> > the projects. Everyone is encouraged to help in anyway possible... I'm
> > just wondering if you would be willing to continue as the contact person
> > for status and info on the budgeting project?

Sure.  I'd even be willing to get my coding fingers dirty - as part of
a group - I don't have the time to committ myself to doing this all on
my own unfortunately.  :(

Cheers,

S.