Errors compiling Gnucash for Mac OSX

Howard Kim howardk at mail.com
Tue Jul 6 17:39:55 EDT 2004

   Robyn,

   To make these even easier, make a small shell script to launch via
Finder.

1. Make a text file with .x11app as the extension (e.g., gnucash.x11app)
2. In the file:
#!/bin/sh

/sw/bin/gnucash
3. Save the file and give it execute permission (chmod u+x
gnucash.x11app)

   Now you can assign it an icon (the regular mac way) and double-click
it to launch gnucash.  Apple X11 is also smart enough to launch X11 if
it isn't already open.

   Howard