Fonts in Gnucash

John Pettigrew john at pettigrew.org.uk
Sat Jul 3 15:12:40 EDT 2004

In a previous message, Bill Wisse <wiswp at niue.nu> wrote:

> Guess he has to stick with the  default fonts, which are a bit small ,I
> admit. That is in SUSE 9.1. OK back to the pile..........

Actually, you don't. You can change the font used for the reports easily by
using the Gnome1 control center (installed by SUSE 9.1 if you install Gnome),
in the HTML Viewer section.

IIRC, I did increase the size of the fonts used in the main accounts tab, but
can't remember any details, unfortunately.

John
--
John Pettigrew                         Headstrong Games
john at headstrong-games.co.uk            Fun : Strategy : Price