SQL Errors

Perry Smith pedz at easesoftware.net
Wed Jul 14 14:00:42 EDT 2004

This is a run time error.  To recap, the README in the backend/postgres
directory says to start gnucash with your data file and then to do a
"Save As" with a path of postgres://localhost/tempdb and that will
create the database and populate it.

When I do this, I get the errors below.

I'm been digging around and I see there is a set-log-level where you
can get the code to record the entry and exit of routines.  So far, I
haven't figured out how to call set-log-level.  Is it hooked up to a
GUI thingy?  I was just assuming it would be on the command line.

As far as CVS and getting the latest, I'm figuring that the
backend/postgres code hasn't changed much.  If I actually figure out
and fix something I'll ask about what to do at that point.

Thanks
Perry