Scheduled Transactions

Rudye McGlothlin Rudye at LiquidOx.com
Sun Jul 18 22:48:04 EDT 2004

Hello, Everyone,

Great work is being done on Gnucash!

I use it for home use, and I set up my reoccuring bills as scheduled
transactions.  Often, my bill is due towards the end of the month (say
07/28) and this is the date I give the scheduler.  However, I tend to
sit and pay all my bills when I get paid, on the 15th.

I would like to see what bills are going to be due through the end of
the month and pay them at this time.  I can't find a way to take a
scheduled transaction and force it to occur ahead of the date it is
scheduled for.  I would like to do a 'Pay Now' action from the scheduled
transactions editor.  Otherwise I have to enter the bill when I pay it,
and when the scheduler pops up with it, I have to remember to ignore
that particular one so I don't have two entries.

Is there a way to force the scheduler to build a transaction and reset
to the next date ahead of time?

In a related question, I went to the wiki looking for this.  Doesn't
seem to be very many questions there.  Is there a way for the user to
add questions to the wiki?

Thanks,
Rudye