Null Account

Perry Smith pedz at easesoftware.net
Wed Jul 21 18:31:19 EDT 2004

I'm working from 1.8.9 -- not the cvs tree (yet).  Do you want me to
move up to that level, see if it happens, and then get back to you?

I looked in the xml file and found the same sub accounts that the
gnucash accounts window reports.  I looked in the xml as well for a
null account name.  Came up with nothing.

I'm not sure how to reproduce this except send you my xml file which is
26M.