AGAIN - Scheduled Transactions

cosmodog at comcast.net cosmodog at comcast.net
Thu Jul 22 16:18:55 EDT 2004

On Jul 22, 2004, at 4:28 AM, Elizabeth Dodd wrote:

> On Thursday 22 July 2004 21:14, Johan Sch wrote:
>
>> 1 - I can not find this .. "Account Tree Menu>Options>Fields to
>> display"
> nor can I find that but

When I am looking at my "account tree" I see an menu button labeled
"options" which opens a panel to set the appearance of the account
tree.

>> show  present, future minimum and total balances.
>>

> this is showing automatically in my registers

Yes, and a few others as well, in the register summary bar.  I wish I
knew how to affect which totals are reported in the register summary
bar.  The Account Tree options panel lets you add columns to the
Account Tree beyond the Account Name, Description, and Total.

-Richard