The Gnucash database?

Neil Williams linux at codehelp.co.uk
Sun Jul 25 03:42:51 EDT 2004

On Sunday 25 July 2004 7:02, Elizabeth Dodd wrote:
> the other point of view is that it is not sensible to interact with the
> data other than through an accounting style interface
>
> Liz

Especially when a lot of users are entering data that will be used to
construct tax returns and other legal documents that can still get you heavy
fines or even a custodial sentence if you are deemed to have skewed the data
in your favour - by design or accident.

When the data being entered is that important to me, I make sure it goes
through a reliable interface!

--

Neil Williams