GnuCash hangs while creating scheduled transactions in OSX

Tara Ingram Hudson taralacyingram at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 25 15:32:39 EDT 2004

I'm a gnu GnuCash user and have just setup my accounts, scheduled
transactions, etc.  I am on OSX, G4 Powerbook.  A single schedule ran
yesterday without a hitch.  Today, a number of transactions are scheduled,
and when I open GnuCash, the per-create window appears and the transactions
look fine.  The problem comes when I click 'Next'.  The button sticks down
(as if the click does not fully register) and the application hangs.  I've
left it for a good 5-10 minutes and no changes.

Has anyone else encountered this or have any suggestions?

Regards,
Tara