Description column size locked when Register window is resized

Milind Kamble mbkads at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 26 08:51:04 EDT 2004

--- Michael Jensen <michael_jensen at bigfoot.com> wrote:
> I didn't see a Bugzilla or FAQ, searched for column
> or resize.
> I actually can't resize bigger or smaller, before or
> after resizing the
> window.
What I discovered was that initially the Description
column occupies more width than required, squishing
the Transfer column. So I increase the size of the
Transfer column. This pushes the other columns to the
right out of the window view. Then if I double click
on the right side vertical seperator of the
Description column, it is auto resized so that all
columns fit in the register window.