Brazilian Users and Taxes

Igor Morgado igor at gnutech.com.br
Mon Jul 26 13:07:09 EDT 2004

Hi all gnucash users.

I want to know if there is some brazilians that use gnucash to business
account management.

There is some weird things in brazilian taxes that isn't supported by
gnucash (or I don't know how to do it).

Example:
1. I create a customer (Foo Bla)
2. I create a project for customer (Linux System Service)
3. I made a Invoice (1000 $ )

BUT some brazilian taxes goes in invoice but the customer pay them (not
me). The taxes didn't increat the value to recieve, they're are RECUCED.

There is 4 taxes here: IRRF, PIS, COFINS, CS
	IRRF = 1,5%
	PIS = 1%
	COFINS = 3,0%
	CS = 0,65%

then... When I sent the invoice I dont recieve 1000$ PLUS 6,15%
I recieve 1000 MINUS 6,15%

61,50 to be more exact

There is a way to do it in gnucash?

I cant use negative values to get inverted taxes

There is some brazilian experienced with gnucash? Someone can send me
some tips?

Tkz in advance