GnuCash hangs while creating scheduled transactions in OSX

sad jack sadjack45 at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Jul 26 15:07:17 EDT 2004

Tara Ingram Hudson wrote:

> Ah, that would explain it. Thank you Josh
>
> ~ Tara

Hi Tara

I had similar problems running 1.8.7.

I got around it by selecting to delay the scheduled transactions. I then
enabled each one, one at a time. I found that it was in fact only one
transaction that was causing my problem. Itwas an instance where I had
deleted that particular account for some reason and I suppose the
software was just getting confused. Anyway once I had deleted that
schedule and set it up again properly it all worked fine, and still does
for my needs.

Try it, it might work?