Sample Data

blfs blfs at comcast.net
Mon Jul 26 20:43:36 EDT 2004

One improvement to Gnucash that would be very easy would be a set of sample
data.

For some reason this program has me baffled.
Usually with these types of programs one opens it up to
see a menu of AR, AP, Cash, POs and so
forth.  One selects the AR menu and usually
there is a new or add button for invoices, there is also a new or add button
for bills checks and everything else.

  It would certainly be a lot easier
to discuss this program if it had a standard sample of
data to discuss it.  For I am completely lost on how to
create a new anything in this program except for a new
transaction.