[Fwd: Re: Since last run]

sad jack sadjack45 at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Jun 7 16:04:47 EDT 2004

Ok

I seem to have found the problem. I loaded Gnucash, postponed all the
scheduled transactions then enabled them one at a time. For some reason
one schedule was causing the problem and since I deleted it its not
happening again. I've not been able to replicate it so I don't know what
was going on.

Derek, I'm not running Gnucash in a terminal, its loading from a
shortcut on my kde desktop. Apart from this one small problem its worked
great and is doing so again.

Don't know if anyone else has had this problem, but if any newbee like
me has, I hope this helps in a small way.