donating

Thu Jun 10 14:43:46 EDT 2004

Why you do not create a paypal account?
I can't them money from my bank account as I do not have much on it lol!
But what I do, is all the benefit I earn from affiliates accounts thxs
to my various websites, all those funds are added to my paypal account,
and I donate them to various org...

Perhaps a paypal thing could be good for gnucash... It costs nothing to
open and lots persons are using it! and it's just a small button to add
to the homepage

Just a thought! My 2 Euro cents :)

Ludo