Adding custom reports

John Pettigrew john at pettigrew.org.uk
Wed Jun 16 05:21:38 EDT 2004

In a previous message, Derek Atkins <warlord at MIT.EDU> wrote:

> John Pettigrew <john at pettigrew.org.uk> writes:
> > What should a config.user file contain?
>
> Read the archives.  This has been discussed multiple times.

I have read the archives. Each time, you have just said "it's standard
Scheme". Unfortunately, most of us don't know Scheme and it's not trivial to
create a file from scratch with no knowledge.

All that is needed is a simple outline - a skeleton that loads the
config-1.8.auto file and then shows how to load other files (e.g. reports).
Indeed I'd suggest that it would be a good idea to provide such a skeleton in
a standard installation anyway.

John
--
John Pettigrew                         Headstrong Games
john at headstrong-games.co.uk            Fun : Strategy : Price